Here’s some links and things I’ve found interesting recently:
- https://github.com/veltman/principles -- a nice little list of rules to try to abide to when developing for the web,
- http://adrianshort.org/2013/12/22/some-websites-should-be-unblockable/ -- an excellent point about the inherent downsides of having a state mandated censored web,
- http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/12/inquiring-minds-joshua-greene-moral-tribes -- some scientists put our sense of right and wrong under the microscope, with fascinating results,
- http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/11/5-benefit-changes-government-dont-want-you-know-about -- how the UK government is screwing over the disabled people in our country, truly disgusting,
- http://blog.adrianroselli.com/2014/01/w3c-eme-is-not-drm-nor-other-fear.html -- an excellent article on what the W3C EME is and why it isn’t DRM.
Some of these may spur full articles in the future. Maybe not. #readinglist